Friday 1 November 2013

Evil Tower! What is that?

Hi!
I am making a game in Rpg Maker VX Ace called "Evil Tower!" and i will now shortly tell you what the game will entail.

"Evil Tower!" take place in a fantasy world where you then will be involved in a great adventure
and at the same time will get to play a deep story where the hero isn't who you think he is. Most of all the hero of this story have no idea who is either.

I do not want to write much more since i will risk telling to much, i hope you will find the story of this game entertaining and most of all, that you have fun when you play the game.

If you have a question or that when you play the demo you find something that i should change or
reconsider, please tell me and i will. I always appreciate when people say what i can do better or diffrently.

I will also, ofcourse, consider all suggestions that is made toward the game in any way.

/MSCreations

No comments:

Post a Comment